My hunger to keep on learning and exploring led me to transition into product management from engineering. Experienced in handling a team of developers and managing products. Believe in 'getting out of the building' and understanding user pain points. Coming from a UI background helps me understand the users better. I believe technology has the power to make a difference in people's live.
Passionate about solving problems, I bring an extensive product background mixed with a keen eye for technology based solution, to bring an impact in the world.
Currently working at HevoData, as a product manager.
Modern companies use hundreds of different applications across its Technical and Marketing stack, adding a great burden on Engineering teams to quickly integrate them.
HEVO empowers you with a no-code data pipeline as a service. Start moving data from any source to your data warehouse such as Redshift, BigQuery, and Snowflake in real-time.
I love building products to solve problems using technology.
- Build a quick tool to routed 50k+ reservations from closed to operational branches; worth ~4.5Mn Eur during the pandemic at Sixt.
- Launched and Owned a product to manage Repair fleet operations worth ~80Mn Eur Sixt, globally.
- 400k+ App installs in 3 months at myBataz.
- Led Product and Engineering team at myBataz to deliver the product landscape on Web, Android and IoS.
- 200% increase in organic traffic at Via.com.
Experienced in managing products in all phases of the product lifecycle - launching MVPs, scaling applications, overhauling legacy systems, and also developing products. Have had my fair share of successes and failures in the process.
Led team of developers to deliver products.