- I'm Aaghran,a Product Manager from Bangalore. I love experimenting, technology, photography and travelling.
ZipGo is an on-demand AC bus service providing Reserved Seating to customers.
Product Manager, Since Oct 2018
- Managing an android app, react-based dashboard built from scratch. Working with 5 team members and 4 freelancers for active development and maintenance.
- Handling day-to-day product decisions for the Intercity vertical.
- Liaising with operations, customer support and business teams on strategy, customer pain points and new initiatives.
myBataz is a performance-based platform where we build community of Fashion & Lifestyle audiences around Brands through a social media approach
Product Head, Jan 2018 - July 2018
- Over 400,000 installs of the Android app in a span of 3 months from launch. Monetised using Adsense and other AD mediation tools like admob, appodeal and inmobi.
- Responsible for end-to-end execution of product lifecycle starting from market analysis, wireframing, development, launch, operations, digital marketing, sales & revenue
- Used Google analytics, firebase analytics, Clevertap, Feedback loops etc to understand user flows and optimise/improve product flow and user experience, increase retention.
- Managed an engineering team of 6 developers to deliver product initiatives. Actively maintained WordPress and the AWS infrastructure.
I’m also incredibly inspired by traveling. It helps me recover from when I feel creatively stunted.
Based in Bangalore,
Wander about in my motorcylce, and welcome bribes in the form of good food.
Let's get in touch.