- I'm Aaghran, a Product Manager from Bangalore. I love experimenting, technology, photography and travelling.
Product Manager, Since Oct 2018
- Managing an android app, react-based dashboard built from scratch. Working with 5 team members and 4 freelancers for active development and maintenance.
- Handling day-to-day product decisions for the Intercity vertical.
- Liaising with operations, customer support and business teams on strategy, customer pain points and new initiatives.
Product Head, Jan 2018 - July 2018
- Over 400,000 installs of the Android app in a span of 3 months from launch. Monetised using Adsense and other AD mediation tools like admob, appodeal and inmobi.
- Responsible for end-to-end execution of product lifecycle starting from market analysis, wireframing, development, launch, operations, digital marketing, sales & revenue
- Used Google analytics, firebase analytics, Clevertap, Feedback loops etc to understand user flows and optimise/improve product flow and user experience, increase retention.
- Managed an engineering team of 6 developers to deliver product initiatives. Actively maintained WordPress and the AWS infrastructure.
Engineering Product Manager, April 2017 - Dec 2017
UI Developer / Team Lead, Jun 2015 - March 2017
- Managed the UI team, of 5 developers working on Nodejs application with the latest tech like HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, ReactJs to deliver UI initiatives across various platforms.
- Developed and responsible for a CI/CD system based on Jenkins and GIT, resulting in removing manual intervention and streamlining the deployment process.
Based in Bangalore,
Wander about in my motorcycle, and welcome bribes in the form of good food.
Let's get in touch.